Quality ratings, frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How can I find out how Northwestern Memorial Hospital performs on national quality measures? Please start with our Quality Ratings website, where you can:
- Learn About Our Quality Performance
- Learn more about How We Measure Quality
- Learn about the National Comparisons we make available and Why Quality Ratings Matter
- Be Our Partner In Safety and learn how to ensure your own care is safe
- Browse or search for specific quality measures of interest to you
How can I compare Northwestern Memorial to other hospitals?
On our website you will find links to national comparison resources such as Hospital Compare
However, there are very few hospitals nationally which make public the wide variety of measures you will find at the Northwestern Memorial website.
How can I find out even more about a particular program, or follow up and make an appointment with a Northwestern Memorial physician?
Please contact our Physician Referral team at 1-877-926-4NMH (4664).
For a detailed review of the quality measures on our website, please see National Comparisons.
For a comprehensive glossary of medical terms, please see Conditions & Treatments.
For information about medical conditions, procedures and patient education, please see Patient Education